These 2" lift kits are a step up from the competition offering better on-road and off-road performance at a great price point for the best value on the market. These systems retain the factory coil springs and add JL-specific polyurethane coil spacers to provide 2" of lift all the way around to allow clearance of up to 35" tires on both 2Door and 4Door models in all trim levels from Sport to Rubicon. These polyurethane spacers offer better road noise/vibration (NVH) isolation than fabricated steel coil spacers for a better in-vehicle experience. To further enhance the ride quality and performance specially tuned Nitro-series gas shocks at each corner. These Nitro shocks offer split second response to changes in the terrain with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving and high pressure nitrogen gas charge to offer a huge improvement over the factory shocks or kits with shock extensions. In additional to spacers and shocks, these 2" kits include front and rear bump stop extensions to properly limit up travel of the suspension. Rounding out these kits are extended length heavy duty front sway bar links to correct the sway bar operating angle along with all the necessary hardware to complete the install.
- F/R 2" polyurethane coil spacers to lift ride height while retaining factory spring rate
- F/R bump stop extensions to properly limit suspension up travel
- Front sway bar links to correct sway bar operating angle
- F/R Nitro-series gas shocks to smooth on and off-road performance
- Polyurethane spacers offer better isolate road vibrations (NVH)
- Allows clearance for 35" tires